Eurobend Group is an innovative, progressive group of companies servicing the Wire/Tube, Construction and Pre-cast Concrete Industries.
Our group has long experience and is a manufacturer of:
1. Mesh Welding Lines, processing coiled or pre-cut, wire, tube or rebar.
2. Straightening and Cutting Machines, processing coiled wire or rebar.
3. Automatic Stirrup Bending Machines, processing coiled re-bar or straight bars.
4. Continuous Spiral Stirrup Bending Machines, processing coiled wire or rebar.
5. Pre-cast Building Systems and Special Welding Lines, for building construction and concrete prefabricated products.
6. Concrete Reinforcing Cage Assembly Machines, for pre-cast or at site construction elements.
7. Multi-axis Straightening, Bending / Forming and Cutting Machines, processing coiled or pre-cut wire, rebar or tube.
8. Accessories for all the above, like Pay-off Stations, Mesh Benders, Roller Conveyors, Bundling Machines, Shear Lines, etc.
The new “AKK” welding line has set new standards in mesh production
• The machine design eliminates all idle times and at least doubles productivity in comparison to conventional welding lines
• Capable of producing large and small batches-orders consecutively without any downtime
• Machine concept allows automatic mesh spacing & dimensions changes
• Compact system Lay-Out with minimum floor requirements
• Producing all types of mesh instantly, without any adjustments
The AMM series cover every application in the production of engineering, construction, customized mesh and mesh with openings for prefabricated concrete elements
• Any type of mesh can be produced without any adjustments
• Different models are available for both the economic and high output
production of mesh, offering maximum flexibility without changeover adjustments, due to unique design and operation of the machines
• Capable of producing large and small orders consecutively without downtime
Multi-line straightening & cutting machines are
designed for heavy duty continuous operation within
the reinforcing industry, using the hyperbolic roller
system. The straightening & feeding rotor provides
unique advantages, such as: Excellent straightening,
no re-bar marking, compact system layout, high output,
maximum flexibility Each rotor (line) works
independently from the others, thus each line can
operate with the same or different re-bar diameter and
cut the same or different length
Sales & Marketing Director
Phone: +49 911 9498980 / +30 693 6191886
E-mail: Send message